The 5th International Congress on Coaching Psychology is being held for the first time in the United States. Continuing to build a strong practice and science of coaching psychology worldwide, colleagues from around the world will come together to share, learn, and connect as we focus on what “Excellence Across Borders” (broadly interpreted) means for coaching psychology and coaching psychologists:
- - What borders are we crossing - or are trying to find ways to cross - to offer better coaching services to clients?
- - Who are the psychologists around the world that are setting new standards of “excellence” in research and practice that we can learn from?
- - How can coaching psychologists enhance their own effectiveness in helping the leaders we serve enhance theirs?
About the MidWinter Conference
The theme for the Society of Consulting Psychology Mid-Winter Conference is, “Fit to Consult? Strengthen-Stretch-Test.” New challenges should encourage us to hypothesize, are we fit to consult in the increasingly high refresh rate environment? Specifically:
- - What are we doing to increase the rigor of our coaching and consulting services? What methods and metrics can build excellence in our evolving world of professional practice?
- - How are we challenging our own status quo? How are we stretching ourselves to adapt to the changing needs of our client - and our world?
- - What are we doing in our lives to stay ‘fit’? What are we doing to maintain physical, mental, spiritual, and social wellness in urgency-obsessed environments?